Overall Plant Improvement/Supplier Upgradation Program (Six months to one year project tie-up)
Supplier Audit, Improvement and Inspection
These are three phases where a supplier audit can be done:
- Selection Audits – Auditing your suppliers during the selection phase will ensure that you have the vendor that delivers exactly what you are expecting from it.
- On-boarding Suppliers – Organizations should audit the vendor during the supplier onboarding process as this could help with the setting of any objectives and goals for the ongoing relationship.
- Continuous Improvement Audits –Once you have an established supplier, it is must that to establish a consistent annual or quarterly audit to ensure that the agreed standards are being properly maintain
Supplier Upgradation/Plant Improvement:
- Complete Review of Plant layout and suggestions to be provided as per requirement.
- Material handling equipment changes and Improvements. Implementation of Gravity flow racks.
- Review of Quality Standards and documents.
- 5s Improvements.
- Suggestions on Safety in the plant.
- Red Tag Implementation.
- Rejection Management
- Complete plants Audits (Weekly by Consulting team)
- Quality review board Implementation
- Quality Meetings (Once in 15 days between Quality Head and Consulting Team)
- Calibration in the plants.
- Inventory Management.
- Quality Review with Management in the end of Month. (Every month).